Number of employees
Deli Company (Chinese: 得力; pinyin: dé lì, anglicized /dәˈliː/) is a Chinese stationery manufacturing company based in Ningbo, Zhejiang. Deli is a well-known brand in China, thanks to its national advertisement campaign that is broadcast on CCTV, inviting Yang Lan to participate as the brand ambassador. The company to be the leader in China's stationery market, selling its products to more than 45,000 stores nationwide. Deli also leads the industry's e-commerce business through a strong presence on Tmall and JD.com.
The company was established as a private enterprise in 1981 in Ninghai, China. In 1981, Deli began manufacturing pen stands, and today the company manufactures a wide range of office and school products.
Deli brand started to export its products to Japan in 1997. Today, Deli sell its products in more than 100 countries and developed 8 branches and studios in Japan, USA, UAE, Indonesia, Poland, Egypt, Korea and Germany.
The following chart contains all of Deli products
|Adhesive||Index Tabs, sticky notes, glue stick, liquid glue, tape, accessories|
|Stapler & Punch||Stapler, Effortless Stapler, Heavy Duty Stapler, Staples & Remover, Punch, Heavy Duty Punch|
|File & Folder||Rio Series, Ring Binder, Lever Arch File, Dividers, Display Book, Document Case, Expanding File, Brief Case, Folder, File Bag, Zip bag, Sheet Protector, Business Card Book, Clip Board|
|Cutting Tool & Drafting||Scissors, cutter, Paper Trimmer, Drafting Set, Measure Tape|
|Organization||Office Consumables, Pen Holder, Desk Organizer, File Tray, Magazine Container, File Cabinet, Mesh Organizer, Waste Management, Business Card Holder, File Box, Stamp Pad/Ink, Finger Moistener, Magnifier|
|Calculator||Desktop Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Pocket Calculator|
|Office Machine||Paper Shredder, Laminator, Binding Machine, Numbering Machine, Price Label Gun|
|Visual Communication||Whiteboard, Bulletin Board, Mobile Whiteboard, Flip Chart Easel, Board Accessories, Name Badge, Lanyard|
|Paper||Soft Cover Notebook, Hard Cover Notebook, Leather Cover Notebook, Note Pad, Carbon Paper|
|Writing implements||Ballpoint pens, rollerball pens, gel pens, mechanical pencils, markers, highlighters|
|Coloring||Colored pencil, watercolor pencil, crayons, oil pastel|
|Geometry||Compass, Drafting Products|
|School Accessories||Eraser, pencil sharpener, Correction Products, School Stapler, Writing Board, Pencil Grip|
|Crafting||Dough, plasticine, modelling clay|
|School Organization||School Pen Holder, School Display Book, School File Bag, School Expanding File, Pencil Pouch, School Report File|
- In 2015, Deli ranked among the top 500 manufacturers in China (#398);
- In 2015, Deli ranked among the top 500 private enterprises in China (#492);
- In 2016, Deli was awarded the iF award for product design;
- In 2017, Deli ranked among the top 500 private enterprises in China (#316);
- In 2018, Deli ranked among the top 500 manufacturers in China (#186);
- In 2018, Deli ranked among the top 500 private enterprises in China (#326);
- TV personality and journalist, Yang Lan, became Deli's official spokesperson in 2015;
- TV personality and anchor, Chen Luyu, became Deli's official spokesperson in 2012 to 2014.
- Officially designated stationery supplier of G20 Summit in Hangzhou in 2016
- Chinese singer and songwriter , Roy Wang, became Deli's official spokesperson in October, 2021.
- "Baidu search stationery brand as top 1". baidu.com. March 11, 2016. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- "Yang Lan Youku video 得力文具新广告". v.youku.com. April 11, 2015. Archived from the original on March 10, 2016. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- "Deli Brand - official website". en.nbdeli.com. Archived from the original on April 1, 2016. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- "Search in Tmall about Deli". Tmall.com. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "Search in JD.com about Deli". JD.com. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- "History of Deli - official website". en.nbdeli.com. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- "Deli products - official website". en.nbdeli.com. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "2015中国制造业企业500强发布（名单）". money.163.com. August 22, 2015. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "2015中国民营企业500强榜单（全）". china.com.cn. August 25, 2015. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- "Award of a pencil sharpener design on 2016 iF". ifworlddesignguide.com. January 15, 2016. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "Chen Luyu, Deli's official spokesperson in 2012 to 2014". v.youku.com. March 3, 2010. Archived from the original on March 10, 2016. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "DELI, THE OFFICIALLY DESIGNATED OFFICE SUPPLY BRAND OF G20 SUMMIT". en.nbdeli.com. Retrieved September 6, 2016.
- "微博". m.weibo.cn. Retrieved 2022-06-17.