|Constituency NA-205 (Larkana-II)|
for the National Assembly of Pakistan
Constituency NA-205 (Larkana-II) (Urdu: این اے-۲۰۵، لاڑکانہ-۲) was a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan. It was abolished in the 2018 delimitation after the overlap between the constituencies of Larkana District and Qambar Shahdadkot District was undone. Now the two districts have separate constituencies: NA-200 (Larkana-I), NA-201 (Larkana-II), NA-202 (Qambar Shahdadkot-I), and NA-203 (Qambar Shahdadkot-II). And the area of the former NA-205 is divided between NA-201 and NA-203.
General elections were held on 10 Oct 2002. Hizbullah Bughio of PPP won by 45,097 votes.
General elections were held on 18 Feb 2008. Nazir Ahmed Bughio of PPP won by 72,928 votes.
General elections were held on 11 May 2013. Nazir Ahmed Bughio of PPP won by 65,720 votes and became the member of National Assembly.
- ^ "Larkana district to retain two NA, four provincial assembly seats". Pakistan Today. 6 March 2018.
- ^ Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). Election Commission of Pakistan. 2018. p. 59.
- ^ "Election Result NA-205 Larkana-II Sindh | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-05-27. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- ^ "Election 2008". Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- ^ "National Assembly of Pakistan".
- Election result's official website