|Constituency NA-204 (Larkana-I)|
for the National Assembly of Pakistan
Constituency NA-204 (Larkana-I) (Urdu: این اے-۲۰۴، لاڑکانہ-۱) was a constituency for the National Assembly of Pakistan. It was abolished in the 2018 delimitation after the overlap between the constituencies of Larkana District and Qambar Shahdadkot District was undone. Now the two districts have separate constituencies: NA-200 (Larkana-I), NA-201 (Larkana-II), NA-202 (Qambar Shahdadkot-I), and NA-203 (Qambar Shahdadkot-II). And the area of the former NA-204 is divided between NA-200 and NA-201.
General elections were held on 10 October 2002. Muhammad Anwar Bhutto of the PPP won by 46,743 votes.
General elections were held on 18 February 2008. Shahid Hussain Bhutto of the PPP won by 81,439 votes.
General elections were held on 11 May 2013. Mohammad Ayaz Soomro of the PPP won by 50,128 votes and became a member of National Assembly. On December 27, 2016, Soomro announced his resignation from the National Assembly to pave the way for Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to run for the seat.
- ^ "Larkana district to retain two NA, four provincial assembly seats". Pakistan Today. 6 March 2018.
- ^ Final List of National Assembly Constituencies (PDF). Election Commission of Pakistan. 2018. p. 59.
- ^ "Election Result NA-204 Larkana-I Sindh | Pakistan Election 2013 - geo.tv". Archived from the original on 2014-05-28. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- ^ "Election 2008". Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- ^ "National Assembly of Pakistan".
- ^ "Azra Afzal, Ayaz Soomro set to resign following Zardari's announcement". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-12-27.
- Election results official website