|Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China|
City’super, stylised in logos as "c!ty'super" (the company name is City Super Limited), is a retail chain in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Positioned as a mega lifestyle specialty store, its core format of upmarket supermarkets sell primarily fresh produce and groceries. The Company also operates LOG-ON which offers stationery, cosmetics, gadgets, fashion accessories and travel goods. It also operates a food court business called cookedDeli. City’super specialises in upmarket specialist products and premium imported groceries, which differentiates it from other supermarkets that operate across Greater China. As of June 2018, the Company has 23 stores in Hong Kong, 10 in Shanghai and 8 in Taiwan under the 3 brands.
city’super specialises in imported produce and goods and holds regular thematic promotional events to popularise its imported goods such as Taiwan Fair, Sake Fair, Cheese Fair, Seafood & Sparling Fair.
The chain has been called "elitist" with its premium and unique selection of specialist produce. Its high-end fruit is a popular choice for gift-giving especially during festivals and celebrations.
- Citysuper Hong Kong - Store Locator
- Shanghai - Store Locator
- "Citysuper Taiwan - Store Locator". Archived from the original on 2020-07-04. Retrieved 2015-10-28.
- "Happenings on city'super website".
- Cagape, Elmer W. "Food elitism @ Citysuper", Asian Correspondent, 7 August 2007
- Ap, Tiffany, "High priced fruit gifts a local tradition", South China Morning Post, 4 February 2013
- "Citysuper page in Fenix Group".
- city'super元老辭職 華潤高層入局 去年成大股東 積極擴超市版圖
- CHINA RESOURCES-LED GROUP BUYING HONG KONG SUPERMARKET CHAIN FOR $300M