|Region or state||South Asia|
Chicken karahi (known as gosht karahi when prepared with goat or lamb meat instead of chicken), or kadai chicken, is a chicken dish from South Asia.
It is noted for its spicy taste and is notable in Pakistani and North Indian cuisine. The dish is prepared in a karahi (a type of wok) and can take between 30 and 50 minutes  to prepare and cook the dish. Cumin, green chilis, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and coriander are key to the flavor of the dish. It is usually served with naan, roti or rice. This dish is one of the hallmarks of Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
- ^ "Chicken Karahi – Is this delicacy one of the best dishes in Pakistan?/". 3 May 2021. Retrieved 18 November 2021.
- ^ "Food Stories: Mutton karahi/". 6 October 2014. Retrieved 18 November 2021.
- ^ "Chicken Karahi Dhaba Style Step By Step Recipe/". 14 September 2021. Retrieved 15 September 2021.
- ^ "Chicken Karahi - Chicken Tomato Curry - Jamil Ghar". 2 January 2022. Retrieved 24 January 2023.
- ^ "Chicken Karahi (Pakistani Chicken Curry) • Curious Cuisiniere". Curious Cuisiniere. 8 May 2016. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- ^ "Top 5 Famous and Spicy Chicken Dishes of India".