This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This category contains pages related to Wikipedia bots – automated or semi-automated programs which run on separate user accounts and do tedious and/or repetitive tasks. See Wikipedia:Bot policy for the policy on using bots. Running an automated bot requires approval, which may be requested at Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval.
Pages that were historically important are categorized in Category:Wikipedia bots (historical) instead.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- All Wikipedia bots (1 C, 2,101 P)
- Wikipedia bots (historical) (13 P)
- Wikipedia adminbots (7 P)
- Wikipedia bot operators (246 P)
- Wikipedia bot-related templates (3 C, 76 P)
- Wikipedia bots by framework (3 C)
- Wikipedia bots by purpose (7 C)
- Wikipedia bots by status (7 C)
- Wikipedia bots with source code published (10 C, 59 P)
- Pages monitored by Wikipedia bots (34 C, 69 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia bots"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Wikipedia:Bot activity monitor
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Guide
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/nominations
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Successful membership candidacies
- Wikipedia:Bot requests
- Wikipedia:Bot-created articles
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Adminbots