Articles relating to Trumpism, a term for the political ideologies, social emotions, style of governance, political movement and set of mechanisms for acquiring and keeping power that are associated with Donald Trump, and his political base. It is an American political variant of the far-right and of the national-populist and neo-nationalist sentiment seen in multiple nations worldwide from the late 2010s to the early 2020s. The term has been applied to conservative-nationalist and national-populist movements in other Western democracies.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- January 6 United States Capitol attack (7 C, 11 P)
- Policies of Donald Trump (1 C, 17 P)
- Unite the Right rally (7 P)
Pages in category "Trumpism"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- American nationalism
- Anti-immigration politics in the United States
- Donald Trump
- Eponymous political ideologies
- Far-right politics in the United States
- Identity politics in the United States
- Protectionism in the United States
- Right-wing populism in the United States
- Conservatism in the United States
- Anti-Chinese sentiment in the United States
- Political movements in the United States
- 2010s in the United States
- 2020s in the United States
- American political neologisms
- Donald Trump controversies
- Political psychology
- Political terminology of the United States
- Republican Party (United States)
- Trump administration controversies
- Christian nationalism