Superconductivity is a phenomenon occurring in certain materials at low temperatures, characterised by the complete absence of electrical resistance and the expulsion of the interior magnetic field (the Meissner effect).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Josephson effect (17 P)
- Superconducting detectors (9 P)
- Superconductors (1 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Superconductivity"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Scanning SQUID microscope
- Scanning SQUID microscopy
- Silsbee effect
- Spallation Neutron Source
- SU(2) color superconductivity
- Superconducting coherence length
- Superconducting computing
- Superconducting magnet
- Superconducting magnetic energy storage
- Superconducting nanowire single-photon detector
- Superconducting quantum computing
- Superconducting radio frequency
- Superconducting steel
- Superconducting tunnel junction
- Superconductor classification
- Superconductor Insulator Transition
- SuperGrid (hydrogen)