Definition: Stereotype, a conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image.
Parallel categories at this level: Bias, Discrimination, Persecution, Prejudices, and Stereotypes.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Age-related stereotypes (18 P)
- Barbarians (5 C, 15 P)
- Deviance (sociology) (10 C, 24 P)
- Eccentricity (behavior) (1 C, 13 P)
- Ethnic and racial stereotypes (12 C, 36 P)
- Gender-related stereotypes (4 C, 22 P)
- Pejorative terms for people (8 C, 120 P)
- Red hair (9 P)
- Social stereotypes (3 C, 4 P)
- Socioeconomic stereotypes (31 P)
- Stereotypes of rural people (19 P)
- Stereotypes of urban people (15 P)
- Stock characters (22 C, 109 P)
Pages in category "Stereotypes"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.