|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Dewey Decimal||005.3, 005|
|Universal Decimal||0 004.4|
- Application software (application software: office suites, word processors, spreadsheets, etc.)
- System software (system software: operating systems, device drivers, desktop environments, etc.)
- Computer programming tools (programming tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, etc.)
The first two of these are classified for running software on computers (i.e., actually using the computers), while the last one is about developing the software in the first place.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Lists of software (10 C, 225 P)
- Software features (2 C, 48 P)
- History of software (16 C, 106 P)
- Multilingual software (2 C)
- Software projects (5 C, 16 P, 1 F)
- Software stubs (32 C, 442 P)
Pages in category "Software"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.