The service industries (More formally termed: 'tertiary sector of industry' by economists) involve the provision of services to businesses as well as final consumers. Such services include accounting, tradesmanship (like mechanic or plumber services), computer services, restaurants, tourism, etc.
Hence, a service Industry is one where no goods are produced whereas primary industries are those that extract minerals, oil etc. from the ground and secondary industries are those that manufacture products, including builders, but not remodeling contractors.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- Advertising industry (7 C, 20 P)
- Cleaning industry (1 C, 6 P)
- Distribution (marketing) (15 C, 43 P)
- Health care industry (13 C, 5 P)
- Knowledge industry (10 C, 6 P)
- Online services (41 C, 23 P)
- Public services (23 C, 43 P)
- Real estate industry (5 C, 12 P)
- Business of visual arts (7 C, 22 P)
- Wedding industry (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Service industries"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.