|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Physics is the science of the natural world. It deals with matter, energy, and the fundamental forces that govern the interactions between particles.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Subfields of physics (15 C, 1 P)
- Physicists (21 C, 2 P)
- Physics awards (13 C, 114 P)
- Concepts in physics (8 C, 104 P)
- Physics events (2 C, 3 P)
- History of physics (13 C, 91 P, 1 F)
- Physics-related lists (4 C, 61 P)
- Physics literature (6 C)
- Physical modeling (4 C, 1 P)
- Physics organizations (9 C, 43 P)
- Physical systems (5 C, 1 P)
- Works about physics (2 C, 1 P)
- Physics stubs (24 C, 195 P)
Pages in category "Physics"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.