Category:Penal system in the United States
Penal system in the United States.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- American prison films (3 C, 109 P)
- Capital punishment in the United States (10 C, 51 P)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (2 C, 10 P)
- Jails in the United States (3 C, 7 P)
- American prison officials (4 C, 10 P)
- Recipients of American pardons (2 C, 1 P)
- Prison gangs in the United States (3 C, 27 P)
- Prison rape in the United States (9 P, 2 F)
- Prisoners and detainees of the United States (11 C, 14 P)
- Prisons in the United States (18 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Penal system in the United States"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Cadena temporal
- Certificate of relief from disabilities
- Communications management unit
- Comparison of United States incarceration rate with other countries
- Compassionate release
- Compulsory sterilization of disabled people in the U.S. prison system
- Conversion to Islam in U.S. prisons
- Cooper v. Pate
- Correctional Education Association
- Correctional emergency response team
- Cutter v. Wilkinson