Numeration or numeral systems are about the names and naming systems that are used in the spoken/written language for numbers, and the digit symbols and notational system used to write numbers with digits.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Cistercian numerals (2 P)
- Counting instruments (1 C, 20 P)
- Finger-counting (1 C, 6 P)
- Positional numeral systems (5 C, 14 P)
- Vigesimal numeral systems (2 P)
Pages in category "Numeral systems"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Egyptian numerals
- Elias delta coding
- Elias gamma coding
- Elias omega coding
- Engineering notation
- Excess-3 Gray code
- Excess-weighted code
- Exponential-Golomb coding