|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Information technology is a sub-discipline of computing, specifically the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to create, process, store, and exchange all kinds of electronic data and information. IT is typically used within the context of business operations as opposed to personal or entertainment technologies.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- Business intelligence (11 C, 173 P)
- Data (13 C, 42 P)
- Fleet management (10 P)
- Information technology management (23 C, 167 P)
- Non-profit technology (1 C, 56 P)
- Information technology organizations (20 C, 55 P)
- Information systems (15 C, 177 P)
Pages in category "Information technology"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Information and communications technology
- Information architecture
- Information communication and telecommunication economics
- Information culture
- Information ethics
- Information industry
- Information infrastructure
- Information management
- Information Management Body of Knowledge
- Information pollution
- Information revolution
- Information society
- Information System Contingency Plan
- Information technology architecture
- Integration competency center
- ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
- IT as a service
- IT industry competitiveness index
- IT infrastructure