|For a list of words relating to Related to humans, see the Human category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humans (Homo sapiens) are a species of hominid and the only surviving species of the genus Homo. There is only one extant subspecies, H. sapiens sapiens. Humans are notable for their intelligence, language, culture and technology.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Human activities (40 C, 4 P)
- Human development (19 C, 96 P)
- Human geography (20 C, 121 P)
- Human habitats (29 C, 78 P)
- Mythological first humans (1 C, 24 P)
- Human names (9 C, 26 P)
- Human populations (8 C, 5 P)
- Human reproduction (27 C, 41 P)
Pages in category "Humans"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).