For a list of words relating to Related to humans, see the Human category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Humans (Homo sapiens) are a species of hominid and the only surviving species of the genus Homo. There is only one extant subspecies, H. sapiens sapiens. Humans are notable for their intelligence, language, culture, and technology.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Anthropology (46 C, 321 P)
- Human behavior (40 C, 98 P)
- Human body (21 C, 28 P)
- Human development (19 C, 93 P)
- Human extinction (1 C, 15 P)
- Human geography (21 C, 124 P)
- Human biology (6 C, 18 P)
- Human habitats (30 C, 77 P)
- Human impact on the environment (12 C, 40 P)
- Humanities (43 C, 39 P)
- Mythological first humans (1 C, 25 P)
- Human names (9 C, 28 P)
- Personhood (6 C, 29 P)
- Human populations (8 C, 5 P)
- Human reproduction (28 C, 53 P)
- Self (12 C, 70 P)
- Sex differences in humans (2 C, 39 P)
- Society (54 C, 23 P)
Pages in category "Humans"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.