Articles relating to homelessness, living in housing that is below the minimum standard or lacks secure tenure. People can be categorized as homeless if they are: living on the streets (primary homelessness); moving between temporary shelters, including houses of friends, family and emergency accommodation (secondary homelessness); living in private boarding houses without a private bathroom and/or security of tenure (tertiary homelessness).
- Hanson-Easey, Scott; Every, Danielle; Tehan, Bridget; Richardson, John; Krackowizer, Antoinette (2016). "Climate change, housing and homelessness: Report on the homelessness and climate change forum" (PDF). National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Homeless people (5 C, 119 P)
- Homelessness activists (42 P)
- Begging (2 C, 9 P)
- Homeless sport (1 C, 3 P)
- Homelessness organizations (5 C, 60 P)
- Runaway (dependent) (1 C, 6 P)
- Vagrancy (3 C, 6 P)
- Homelessness stubs (45 P)
Pages in category "Homelessness"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).