This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Ghetto riots (1964–1969) (2 C, 14 P)
- Civil rights protests in the United States (3 C, 101 P)
- History of voting rights in the United States (6 C, 125 P)
- History of women's rights in the United States (11 C, 122 P)
Pages in category "History of civil rights in the United States"
The following 145 pages are in this category, out of 145 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Racial discrimination in jury selection
- Racial segregation in the United States Armed Forces
- Reconstruction era
- Regional Council of Negro Leadership
- Report to the American People on Civil Rights
- Restore Our Alienated Rights
- Gloria Richardson
- Jo Ann Robinson
- Rosa Parks Flat
- Roving wiretap
- Dick Rowland