Category:19th-century British medical doctors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "19th-century British medical doctors"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Thomas Dixon Savill
- James Sawyer
- Henry Saxby
- Robert Edmund Scoresby-Jackson
- David Serjeant
- Andrew Sinclair (botanist)
- David Boyes Smith
- Thomas Coke Squance
- Joseph Stevens (archaeologist)
- Margaret Howard, 2nd Baroness Strathcona and Mount Royal
- Robert James Nicholl Streeten
- Mary Sturge
- George Alexander Sutherland