This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2022)
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, United States Mexico|
Portuguese (Brazilian feed only)
English (SAP only)
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(rescaled to 16:9 480i/576i for SDTV feed)
|Owner||Warner Bros. Discovery Americas|
|Sister channels||Cartoon Network|
|Launched||1 December 2021|
Cartoonito is a 24-hour cable television channel owned by Warner Bros. Discovery under its International division. Launched on 1 December 2021, it is a localization of the namesake preschool brand for Latin American audiences and airs programs aimed at children aged 2–6.
In October 2021, it was announced on SKY Brasil's lineup that Boomerang would be replaced by Cartoonito on 1 December. Shortly after that, the Argentine pay television service Telered announced the replacement for the rest of Latin America on the same date. Boomerang was replaced by Cartoonito throughout Latin America on 1 December 2021. Becoming the first Cartoonito feed in the world to undergo the Global re-introduction.
- Bugs Bunny Builders
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
- The Tom and Jerry Show
- Tom and Jerry in New York
- Cleo & Cuquin
- Gabby's Dollhouse
- Grizzy and the Lemmings
- Hey Duggee
- La Granja de Zenón
- Lu and the Bally Bunch
- Lucas the Spider
- Masha and the Bear
- Masha's Tales
- Mecha Builders
- Monica's Gang
- Mundo Bita
- Mundo Bita: Imagine-se
- Mush Mush & the Mushables
- My Magic Pet Morphle
- Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go
- Boomerang (Latin American TV channel)
- Cartoon Network (Latin American TV channel)
- Discovery Kids (Latin American TV channel)
- Official Latin American Website
- Official Brazilian Website
- Official Mexican-localised Website
- Official Argentina-localised Website
- "Boomerang passa a se chamar Cartoonito no Brasil". ANMTV.
- "Boomerang tambien pasará a ser Cartoonito para el público hispanoamericano". www.anmtvla.com. Retrieved November 1, 2021.