|Coordinates: 39°59′25″N 75°46′48″W / 39.99028°N 75.78000°WCoordinates: 39°59′25″N 75°46′48″W / 39.99028°N 75.78000°W|
|• Total||0.81 sq mi (2.09 km2)|
|• Land||0.80 sq mi (2.08 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.01 km2)|
|Elevation||345 ft (105 m)|
|• Density||1,858.21/sq mi (717.33/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
19320 (Coatesville, Pennsylvania)
|GNIS feature ID||1170901|
Caln is a census-designated place (CDP) in Caln Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The population was 1,519 at the 2010 census. It is located east of the city of Coatesville and lies west of Philadelphia.
Caln is located at 39°59′25″N 75°46′48″W / 39.99028°N 75.78000°W. The Lincoln Highway, also known as U.S. Route 30 Business, forms the southern edge of the CDP. Caln CDP extends north as far as Pennsylvania Route 340. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.81 square miles (2.1 km2), all of it land.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- ^ "ArcGIS REST Services Directory". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 12, 2022.
- ^ a b "Census Population API". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Oct 12, 2022.
- ^ "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Caln CDP, Pennsylvania". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- ^ US Geological Survey 7.5 minute topographic map series
- ^ "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Caln CDP, Pennsylvania". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- ^ "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.