Battle of Kushtia
The Battle of Kushtia can refer to two incidents during the Bangladesh Liberation War, both of which happened in what is now Bangladesh:
- A battle on 19 April 1971 between East Bengali rebels and Pakistani forces.
- An Indian attack from West Bengal into East Pakistan during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- Timeline of the Bangladesh Liberation War
- Military plans of the Bangladesh Liberation War
- Mitro Bahini order of battle
- Pakistan Army order of battle, December 1971
- Evolution of Pakistan Eastern Command plan
- 1971 Bangladesh genocide
- Operation Searchlight
- Indo-Pakistani wars and conflicts
- ^ "Pakistan: The Battle of Kushtia". Time. 19 April 1971. ISSN 0040-781X. Archived from the original on April 13, 2008. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- ^ Maj (Retd) AGHA HUMAYUN AMIN. "1971 war-Tank Ambush at Kushtia". Defence Journal. Archived from the original on 24 January 2001.