|Headquarters||Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir|
|Khawar Saeed, President & CEO|
|Products||Bank Loans, credit cards, savings accounts, consumer banking etc.|
|Total assets||Rs. 28.4 billion (US$98 million) Q3 FY22|
BAJK is a fast growing commercial bank operating across the state of Azad Jammu & Kashmir with a network of 84 branches. The Bank is a wholly owned corporate entity of the Govt. of Azad Jammu & Kashmir mandated to mobilize private savings and public funds for diverting them to productive channels; promote industrial, agriculture, rural micro financing and other socio economic activities through active participation of private and public sectors and help under-developed areas, create employment opportunities and to assist overseas Kashmiris to effectively and profitably invest their savings in the State. The bank has a number of liability and assets products customised to fulfils the banking needs of people. The Bank believes that equal access to resources in the economy is smart economics and a powerful means of poverty reduction and a path to faster socio economic development. That is why the Bank has launched an innovative scheme of microfinance for those who have limited or no access to financial resources.
Record high assets
The total assets value of the bank reached the highest level Rs. 28.4 billion (US$98 million) in the first six months of the 2022 calendar year, hence setting a record in the institutions 15-year history.
- "'Bank of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Management'".
- "AJK bank assets' value swells to 15-year high". 29 September 2022.
- "AJK bank seeks scheduled status - The Express Tribune". 21 February 2016.
- "About Us". Archived from the original on 2017-05-27. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "'All stakeholders must patronise AJK bank' - The Express Tribune". 29 September 2012.
- "Branch network". bankajk.com. Bank of AJK.
- "Bank of AJK". bankajk.com. Retrieved 2023-07-20.