Bangladesh International Tutorial
|Bangladesh International Tutorial|
Road-1A Sector-14, Uttara, Dhaka
|Coordinates||23°52′01″N 90°23′01″E / 23.8670°N 90.3835°E|
|Motto||To serve the nation|
Bangladesh International Tutorial, abbreviated as BIT, is a private English-medium education school in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Established in 1983, it is run in accordance with the London Board for the Ordinary (O-level) and Advanced Level (A-level) examinations. Bangladesh International Tutorial organised a graduation ceremony for the GCE ordinary and advanced level classes at the Red Brick School at Uttara in the city.
In 2010, 47 BIT students won bronze or silver Duke of Edinburgh's Awards. Two BIT students placed among the top 63 achievers worldwide on the O- and A-level examinations in 2012.
Facilities at BIT include debating, dramatics, poetry and dancing. Science fairs and poetry competitions are held. Competitions are organised throughout the academic year.
- ^ "Celebrating 27 years of academic excellence". Supplement: Schools. The Daily Star. April 2010.
- ^ "BIT graduation ceremony held". The Daily Star. 3 July 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- ^ "480 students get Duke of Edinburgh's Award". The Daily star. 18 April 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- ^ "63 students get world's highest scores". The Daily Star. 24 March 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- ^ "Metropolis". Daily Sun. Dhaka. Archived from the original on 3 April 2015.