|Director General||Tahmina Akhter (from 8 April 2019)|
Dhaka, Chattogram and Khulna,
The Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM) is a state-supported professional management Institute. Its headquarters is located at 4 Sobhanbag, Mirpur Road, Dhaka. Others campuses are located in Chattogram and Khulna, Bangladesh. It was established in 1961.
List of academic departments/divisions
- Financial Management Division
- Production Management Division
- Productivity and Consultancy Services Division
- Project and Social Services Division
- Computer Services Division
- General Management Division
- Marketing Management Division
- Human Resources Management Division
- Research, Evaluation and Publication Division
- TOT and Behavioural Management Division
List of campuses
- Proposed project for campus all divisional city
Professional academic post-graduate courses
The institute offers the following academic courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
- Diploma in Social Compliance (DSC)
- Diploma in Productivity and Quality Management (DPQM)
- Advanced Certificate course on Business Administration( ACBA)
Proposed professional academic post-graduate courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated Management System
- Post Graduate Diploma in Safety Management
- Diploma in Total Quality Management
- Diploma in Technology Management
- Diploma in Tax Compliance
Professional training courses
The institute offers the following training courses:
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Total Quality Management
- Productivity and Competitiveness
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Public Procurement Management
- Critical Path Method using MS Project
- Project Financial management
- Industrial Safety Management
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Integrated Management System
- Technology based Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health Safety and Productivity
- Labor Law
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology in Business and Management
Partnerships and alliances
The institute has partnerships and alliances with the following universities
- Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Universiapolis – International University of Agadir, Morocco
- IEOM Society 
- BIM IEOM Society Student Chapter 
- BIM Act, 1961 
- "Crop protection training concludes". The Daily Star. 2016-08-22. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- "ILO launches training to boost workplace cooperation in Bangladesh RMG sector". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- "Bangladesh Institute of Management". Bim.org.bd. Archived from the original on 2011-10-25. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Participation of Daffodil Group with Government Organizations Project in PPP Model" (PDF). Daffodil International University. p. 56.
- "Campus universitaire".
- "Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM)". IEOM Society.
- "বাংলাদেশ ইনস্টিটিউট অব ম্যানেজমেন্ট".
- "The Government Educational and Training Institutions Ordinance, 1961 (East Pakistan Ordinance)".