أيمن بن عبد الرحمان
|Prime Minister of Algeria|
|Assumed office |
30 June 2021
|Preceded by||Abdelaziz Djerad|
|Minister of Finance|
23 June 2020 – 17 February 2022
|Prime Minister||Abdelaziz Djerad|
|Preceded by||Abderrahmane Raouya|
|Succeeded by||Abderrahmane Raouya|
|Born||7 November 1960|
Aymen Benabderrahmane (Arabic: أيمن بن عبد الرحمان; born 7 November 1960) is an Algerian politician who is serving as Prime Minister of Algeria since 30 June 2021. He had served as Minister of Finance from June 2020 until February 2022.
From 1991 until 2000, he was Inspector of Finance at the General Inspectorate of Finance. From December 2001 until March 2010, Benabderrahmane served as Deputy Director for Control at the General Inspectorate of Finance. In addition, he worked as General Inspector of Finance in 2004 and as General Inspector Chief of Finance in 2006.
Benabderrahmane served as censor of the Bank of Algeria from March 2010 to June 2020. He was promoted to governor of the Bank of Algeria in November 2019, a position he served until June 2020.
From 23 June 2020 to February 2022, Benabderrahmane served as Minister of Finance. He was appointed Prime Minister on 30 June 2021 and succeeded Abdelaziz Djerad. On 10 July 2021, Benabderrahmane tested positive for COVID-19. Algerian state TV said that he would quarantine for seven days, but will continue performing his duties virtually.
- African Development Bank (AfDB), Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors (since 2020)
- World Bank, Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors (since 2021)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), World Bank Group, Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Governors (since 2021)
- "Aymen Benabderrahmane named as Algeria's new Prime Minister". The National. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- "Algeria appoints two-time veteran Raouya as Finance Minister". Middle East Monitor. 17 February 2022.
- "President Tebboune conducts ministerial reshuffle". Algeria Press Service. Retrieved 4 October 2022.
- Biographie de M. Aimene Benabderrahmane, Premier Ministre, site aps.dz, 30 juin 2021
- "Prime Minister Aïmen Benabderrahmane: A long career in the financial sector". المؤسسة العمومية للتلفزيون الجزائري. Retrieved 7 July 2021.
- "Services du Premier Ministre | Premier Ministre". premier-ministre.gov.dz. Retrieved 21 October 2022.
- Aymane Benabderrahmane prend ses fonctions de gouverneur de la Banque d'Algérie, site aps.dz, 17 novembre 2019.
- "Aymen Benabderrahmane named as Algeria's new Prime Minister". The National. Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- Le Président Tebboune nomme Aïmen Benabderrahmane nouveau Premier ministre, site aps.dz, 30 June 2021.
- "Algeria names finance chief Benabderrahmane as prime minister". www.aljazeera.com. 30 June 2021. Archived from the original on 30 June 2021. Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- "Algerian prime minister is infected with COVID-19". Reuters. 10 July 2021.
- "Russia-Africa Summit: Benabderrahmane attends reception in honour of heads of State and Government". Ambalgzagreb.com. 28 July 2023.
- 2020 Annual Report African Development Bank (AfDB).
- Board of Governors World Bank.
- Board of Governors Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), World Bank Group.