The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Pitcher of the Year is a baseball award given to the Atlantic Coast Conference's most outstanding pitcher. The award was first given after the 2005 season.
||Awarded a national Player of the Year award: |
the Dick Howser Trophy or the Golden Spikes Award
||Denotes the number of times the player had been awarded the Pitcher of the Year award at that point
Winners by school
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m "Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Record Book" (PDF). theacc.com. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- ^ "ACC Announces 2017 Baseball Season Honors" (Press release). Atlantic Coast Conference. May 22, 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-06-01. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- ^ "Brian Brown named 2018 ACC Pitcher of the Year, Patrick Bailey named Freshman of the Year". BackingThePack.com. SB Nation. May 21, 2018. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- ^ Rutherford, Mike (May 20, 2019). "Reid Detmers named ACC Pitcher of the Year". CardChronicle.com. SB Nation. Retrieved June 29, 2019.
- ^ "ACC Announces 2021 Baseball Award Winners" (Press release). Atlantic Coast Conference. May 24, 2021.
- ^ "Wake Forest's Rhett Lowder Becomes First Demon Deacon Named ACC Pitcher of the Year". 23 May 2022.
- ^ "ACC Announces Baseball Season Awards, All-Conference Teams". 22 May 2023. Retrieved 6 June 2023.
- ^ "About the ACC". theACC.com. 2009. Archived from the original on January 19, 2012. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- ^ "University Of Maryland To Join The Big Ten Conference" (Press release). Big Ten Conference. November 19, 2012. Archived from the original on 2013-05-18. Retrieved November 26, 2012.