Association of Bihar Cricket
Association of Bihar Cricket or ABC is a parallel cricket governing body for the cricket activities in the Bihar state of India. It is not recognized by the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
It was formed in 2010 when BJP MP and former test cricketer Kirti Azad jumped into it with his own Association of Bihar Cricket. Azad has attacked Bihar Cricket Association chief Lalu Prasad Yadav accusing him of ruining cricket in the state by running the BCA in an arbitrary manner.
In July 2012, Association of Bihar Cricket had charged the Lalu Prasad Yadav-led Bihar Cricket Association of committing financial irregularities to the tune of INR5 million, which the BCCI had granted for development of the game in the state in 2008. The Bihar government had dissolved the BCA on grounds of irregularities in December 2008.
In October 2012, singer Manoj Tiwari was elected the President of Association of Bihar Cricket.
- Manoj Tiwari - President 
- Sabir Ali - Senior Vice-president
- Narendra Kumar Singh - Vice-president
- Anil Kumar Singh - Vice-president
- Nitin Kumar Yadav - Vice-president
- Mithilesh Tiwari - General Secretary
- Anand Dwivede - Treasurer
- ^ "Bihar cricket goes from BCA to ABC". Indian Express. 2008-12-19. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Lalu Yadav faces revolt over financial irregularities in Bihar Cricket Association — Latest Cricket News, Articles & Videos at". Cricketcountry.com. Archived from the original on 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Out of comfort zone: India will have to deal with new ODI rules". Cricket.expressindia.com. 2013-05-30. Archived from the original on 2013-12-20. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Bihar cricket bodies unite against Lalu-led organization". Post.jagran.com. 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Kirti seeks Lalu's resignation". The Times of India. 27 October 2008. Archived from the original on 21 December 2013.
- ^ "BCA adamant, to hold tournaments". The Times of India. 14 January 2009. Archived from the original on 21 December 2013.
- ^ "Manoj vows to take Bihar cricket to heights". The Times of India. 22 October 2012. Archived from the original on 21 December 2013.
- ^ Kumar, Roshan (13 May 2011). "Cricket lovers pad up for eight-day-long action". The Telegraph. Calcutta, India. Archived from the original on May 18, 2011.
- ^ "Crisis in Lalu-led Bihar Cricket Association — Rediff.com Cricket". Rediff.com. 2010-09-13. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Newly-elected ABC president calls for unity". Business Standard. 2012-10-01. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- ^ "Tiwari seeks BCCI affiliation". Archived from the original on 2014-08-19. Retrieved 2014-08-18.