|Preceded by||Arab Nationalist Movement|
The Arab Socialist Action Party (Arabic: حزب العمل الاشتراكي العربي) was a Pan-Arab political party, formed by the right-wing faction of the Arab Nationalist Movement after the latter's disintegration. The general secretary of the party was Dr. George Habash and the organ of the party was Tariq at-Thawra.
Sections of the party included:
- Iraq: Arab Socialist Action Party – Iraq
- Jordan: Jordanian Revolutionary People's Party
- Lebanon: Arab Socialist Action Party – Lebanon
- Palestine: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
- Saudi Arabia: Arab Socialist Action Party – Arabian Peninsula
- Najjar, Fauzi M., in The Muslim World (1978:4), p. 300
- http://www.newsabah.com/paper.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7166[permanent dead link]
- "حزب الوحدة الشعبية الديمقراطي الأردني :: وحدة ::". Archived from the original on 2007-01-25. Retrieved 2007-04-23.