|Duration||23 May 2013– 15 December 2013|
|Number of official events||16|
|Order of Merit||Paul Wesselingh|
|Rookie of the Year||Steen Tinning|
The following table lists official events during the 2013 season.
Order of Merit
|Position||Player||Prize money (€)|
|3||Simon P. Brown||181,493|
|4||Miguel Ángel Martín||181,349|
|Rookie of the Year||Steen Tinning|||
- The number in brackets after each winner's name is the number of European Senior Tour events they had won up to and including that tournament. This information is only shown for European Senior Tour members.
- Official win; unofficial money.
- "2013 Tournament schedule". European Tour. Retrieved 14 November 2023.
- "2013 Order of Merit". European Tour. Archived from the original on 18 February 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- Alexander, Kit (16 December 2013). "Wesselingh seals MCB Tour Championship and Euro Senior Tour Order of Merit". Today's Golfer. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- "Iron man Tinning awarded Rookie of the Year honours". European Tour. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 16 November 2023.