|Duration||11 May 2012– 9 December 2012|
|Number of official events||16|
|Most wins||Tim Thelen (3)|
|Order of Merit||Roger Chapman|
|Rookie of the Year||Paul Wesselingh|
The following table lists official events during the 2012 season.
Order of Merit
|Position||Player||Prize money (€)|
|Rookie of the Year||Paul Wesselingh|||
- The number in brackets after each winner's name is the number of European Senior Tour events they had won up to and including that tournament. This information is only shown for European Senior Tour members.
- Official win; unofficial money.
- "2012 Tournament schedule". European Tour. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- "2012 Order of Merit". European Tour. Archived from the original on 28 January 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- Keogh, Brian (19 December 2012). "Chapman: From victory over Harrington to Honorary Life Membership". Irish Golf Desk. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
The 53 year old received the John Jacobs Trophy in Mauritius earlier this month for winning the 2012 European Senior Tour Order of Merit...
- O'Reilly, Jake (27 June 2013). "Paul Wesselingh Named Senior Tour Rookie Of The Year". Today's Golfer. Retrieved 17 November 2023.