|Duration||19 November 2010– 11 December 2011|
|Number of official events||22|
|Most wins|| Peter Fowler (2)|
Barry Lane (2)
Carl Mason (2)
|Order of Merit||Peter Fowler|
|Rookie of the Year||Gary Wolstenholme|
The following table lists official events during the 2011 season.
Order of Merit
|Position||Player||Prize money (€)|
|Rookie of the Year||Gary Wolstenholme|||
- The number in brackets after each winner's name is the number of European Senior Tour events they had won up to and including that tournament. This information is only shown for European Senior Tour members.
- JPNSEN − Japan PGA Senior Tour.
- Official win; unofficial money.
- "2011 Tournament schedule". European Tour. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- "2011 Order of Merit". European Tour. Archived from the original on 4 January 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
- "Fowler claims European Senior Tour Order of Merit". Golf Business News. 12 December 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
The 52 year old's cheque for €14, 814 took his earnings for 2011 to €302,327, meaning he finished the Senior Tour's 20th anniversary season €32,154 clear of runner up Lane in the Order of Merit.
- "Senior stars gather for awards dinner". European Tour. 31 August 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2023.
...and Gary Wolstenholme receiving the Rookie of the Year award.