11 Honoré is a Los Angeles-based luxury plus-sized contemporary fashion e-retailer that works directly with high-end designers and brands, including Zac Posen, Prabal Gurung, Jason Wu, Christian Siriano and more. Founded in 2017 by Patrick Herning, the company began with investments from Forerunner, Nordstrom, Upfront, Greycroft and Canvas. Over time, the company would expand from its initial 15 brands at launch to almost 90 within two years of its launch.
In 2019, 11 Honoré received significant press coverage for its event at New York Fashion Week featuring a size-inclusive runway featuring multiple designers, headlined by actress Laverne Cox and plus-sized models including Candice Huffine, Marquita Pring, Precious Lee, Stella Duval and Tara Lynn.
In 2020 the company launched its own private label, initially featuring 24 pieces.
In October 2021, 11 Honoré announced a partnership with Nordstrom where the company's clothing will be accessible in Nordstrom stores as well as on the retailer's website.
- "11 Honore Inc - Company Profile". Archived from the original on 2022-01-02.
- McCall, Tyler. "How 11 Honoré Is Making Plus-Size Clothing Easier for Designers and Customers". Fashionista. Retrieved 2022-01-02.
- "Nordstrom invests in plus-size startup 11 Honoré". Retail Dive. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- Moore, Booth (2018-12-10). "Elizabeth Stewart Is Making It Her Mission to Bring Size Inclusivity to the Red Carpet". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2022-01-02.
- "11 Honoré Shakes Up Fashion Week With Laverne Cox and a Size-Inclusive Cast of Model Stars". Vogue. 2019-02-07. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- Huber, Eliza. "11 Honoré's First NYFW Show Was A Complete Triumph". www.refinery29.com. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- Fisher, Lauren Alexis (2019-02-07). "Laverne Cox Just Kicked Off NYFW With the Most Epic Runway Walk". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- "11 Honoré's Private Label Is the Size-Inclusive Line You've Been Waiting For". Vogue. 2020-06-22. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- Lee, Paula (2021-10-06). "Popular Plus-Size Brand 11 Honoré Just Landed at Nordstrom". Oprah Daily. Retrieved 2022-01-01.